See you tonight (10/18) at 6 PM at Dew Drop Inn for the Mismanagement Interest Happy Hour!
Interhash without leaving home! World Peace Through Beer is an annual event held on the closest hashing day to United Nations day, Oct. 24. We are helping all beer-producing nations by encouraging production and consumption of beer, and helping various hash groups open their eyes to the variety of beers and flavours enjoyed by hashers everywhere. This year’s featured country is New Zealand:
Shamrock Your Cock will give out patches to the first 50 hashers that show up and find her.
YOU MUST SIGN UP AND PAY VIA HASH REGO IF PAYING BY CARD (Hash Rego Link to cum tonight. Check the website for a link to pay by card.)
When: 6:45 PM Thursday, October 19, 2023. Pack will be away right at 7:15 PM, don’t be late!
Where: Rhode Island Avenue – Brentwood Station on the North side of Rhode Island Avenue. Follow chalk marks to start.
Nearest Capital Bike Share: Rhode Island Avenue – Brentwood Station Metro
Hares: Special Head Kid, Lorena Hobbit, Special Red, Tony Panda, and Shamrock Your Cock
– Runners: 2.6 mi. first half / 2.7 mi. second half
– Walkers: 0.9 mi first half / 1.0 mi. second half
– Shiggy: 0.69
Miscellaneous Crap: Trail is A to A’ . Bring your own vessel, a cranium light, dry shoes, bug spray, and a full water bottle. Sign up on Hash Rego is required if paying by card! Be smart, have fun.
Last Trains Out:
|Glenmont||12:17 AM||1:17 AM||1:17 AM||12:17 AM|
|Shady Grove||11:53 PM||12:53 AM||12:53 AM||11:53 PM|
On After*: City State Brewing
Specials: Special Head Kid and Special Red*On Afters are an unofficial hash adjacent event. Please use your best adult judgment to decide about your participation.
Upcoming Events & Announcements!
Give Back to the Hash!
- BREW CREW! Do you enjoy those beverages on trail? Brews require brew crews! Email firstname.lastname@example.org to keep the hash alive. See the EWH3 calendar for dates.
- HARES! Ready to help hare or make your own trail? Email email@example.com. See the EWH3 calendar for dates.
- ADOPT A METRO! Love to explore? We need hashers to walk/jog/bike/drive to potential Beverage Checks and On-Ins and check them out. Email firstname.lastname@example.org.