We prioritize the safety of our members, brew crew, and mismanagement. For this reason, all attendees must abide by the following protocols.
- If you are experiencing symptoms of or have tested positive for COVID-19, do NOT attend trail. Contact the GMs for a refund.
- If you test positive for COVID-19 after attending a trail, contact the GMs IMMEDIATELY so that we may aid in quarantine and contact tracing efforts.
- Masks are required at all times.
- No individual is permitted direct access to beverages at beer check or end circle. Only pick up a can or bottle after brew crew has placed it on a table or other surface. Hand sanitizer will be provided.
- All beverages must be poured into a vessel before leaving the brew crew station to reduce potential spread of coronavirus through contaminated beer cans and water bottles.
- Maintain social distance at all times. While we understand that you may be attending trails with members of your household, please keep a distance of 6 feet from others, particularly during beer check and end circle.
- Be respectful of others and their preferences.
Violating these rules places our members, brew crew, and MM at risk and will not be tolerated. If you are found in violation of these guidelines, you will be issued one verbal warning before being asked to leave. Repeat offenses may result in a ban, at the discretion of Mismanagement.
In addition to the weekly risk mitigation requirements, we have developed a response plan in the event of possible exposure to COVID-19. We are relying on our members to communicate with us candidly about any positive test results and initiate testing and quarantine procedures if they suspect they have been exposed.
IF YOU HAVE BEEN EXPOSED TO COVID-19:
Consult the DC Health guidelines to determine the next steps for keeping your community safe.
IF YOU HAVE TESTED POSITIVE FOR COVID-19 (and were at the hash recently):
- Please, please do not come to the hash.
- Stay inside and avoid contact with other people, including those you live with.
- DC Health’s contact tracing department should be contacting you if you were tested within DC. Please cooperate with them, comply with their asks, and provide as much information as possible.
- When speaking with the contact tracing department, identify the GM (Sasha) as a contact and provide the following number: (202) 813-0689
- Please email, call, or text EWH3 or the GMs and inform them that you tested positive for COVID-19. They can then take procedures to protect the rest of the hash.
Obviously the CDC hasn’t issued guidelines for hashing specifically, but here is some guidance to keep in mind.
CDC resources on how to avoid becoming sick and preventing others around you from becoming sick: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/prevent-getting-sick/prevention.html
Information on DC’s current phased reopening: https://coronavirus.dc.gov/phasetwo
For information on the vaccine and how to preregister: https://coronavirus.dc.gov/vaccine