We prioritize the safety of our members, brew crew, and mismanagement. For this reason, all attendees must abide by the following protocols.
- Trails will be run with a limited pack size, with contact tracing information collected for each attendee. Advanced registration via Hash Rego is required.
- Masks are encouraged at all times, but are no longer required for individuals who are fully vaccinated. Fully vaccinated individuals are defined as those who are “two weeks post second dose of a two-dose vaccine, or two weeks post the single-dose Johnson & Johnson vaccine.”
- Brew Crew is required to wear a mask when serving. No individual is permitted direct access to beverages at beer check or end circle. Only pick up a can or bottle after Brew Crew has placed it on a table or other surface. Hand sanitizer will be provided. All beverages must be poured into a vessel before leaving the brew crew station.
- If you are experiencing symptoms of or have tested positive for COVID-19, do NOT attend trail. Contact the GMs to request a refund.
- If you test positive for COVID-19 after attending a trail, contact the GMs IMMEDIATELY so that we may aid in quarantine and contact tracing efforts.
- Be respectful of others and their preferences. Mask shaming (for donning or removing a mask), as well as questioning about vaccination status are considered harassment and will not be tolerated.
Despite personal vaccination status and the enforcement of these policies & precautions, attendance at trail still carries a risk of contracting COVID-19 and you assume that risk by attending the hash. Members therefore are responsible to consider their own risk profile when determining how to interact with others and whether to attend.
In addition to the weekly risk mitigation requirements, we have developed a response plan in the event of a confirmed case of COVID-19. We are relying on our members to communicate with us candidly about any positive test results.
IF YOU HAVE TESTED POSITIVE FOR COVID-19 (and were at the hash recently):
- Please, please do not come to the hash. Stay inside and avoid contact with other people, including those you live with.
- DC Health’s contact tracing department should be contacting you if you were tested within DC. Please cooperate with them, comply with their asks, and provide as much information as possible.
- When speaking with the contact tracing department, identify the GM (Sasha) as a contact and provide the following number: (202) 813-0689
- Please email, call, or text EWH3 or the GMs and inform them that you tested positive for COVID-19. They can then take procedures to protect the rest of the hash.
For information on the vaccine and how to preregister: https://coronavirus.dc.gov/vaccine