As the CDC and DC Health continue to update and revise guidelines, Mismanagement is working to determine how the hash fits into these recommendations. For this reason, masks are optional for fully vaccinated individuals. Vessels are still required for everyone.
1. Bring a full reusable water bottle to start
2. HashRego before trail!!
Fifteenish years ago a young GeriatricMandering left Georgia to begin a life in DC. And while some family members think she’s pushing the boundaries on how long this phase will last, this will be cause to celebrate! It’s too hot for 40 yards of taffeta, so go for the next best things – tutus!
When: 6:45 PM Thursday, August 19, 2021. Pack away at 7:15 PM!
Where: Eastern Market Metro – work your way to the park diagonally from the metro station.
Nearest Capital Bike Share: Pennsylvania Ave & 8th St SE
Hares: GeriatricMandering; Split Her Bare; Son, What the Fuck; General Tso’s Dicken
– Runners: 2 mi. first half / 2 second half
– Walkers: .8 mi. first half / .9 second half
Shiggy Level: Pretty low. Do stairs count as shiggy?
Miscellaneous Crap: Trail is A to A’ (.5 mi). Bring your own vessel, a headlamp, and a FULL water bottle. Sign up on Hash Rego is Required! Be smart, have fun.
Last trains out of Eastern Market (Blue/Orange/Silver):
– Franconia-Springfield 11:40
– Largo Town Center (Silver) 12:09
– Largo Town Center (Blue) 12:17
– New Carrollton 12:11
– Vienna/Fairfax-GMU 11:53
– Wiehle-Reston East 11:51
On After: The Brig, 1007 8th St SE
– QR codes will be on the tables and the waiters will bring drinks/food to your table.
Give Back to the Hash!
- BREW CREW! Do you enjoy those beverages on trail? Email the Brewmeister at [email protected] to earn the noble badge of Brew Crew! Open dates cumming up!
- HARES! Ready to get your hands dirty and lay your own shitty trail? The Harerazor can match you with a trail that needs extra hands or can help you plan your own! Email [email protected].
- ADOPT A METRO! We need hashers to walk/jog/bike/drive to potential spots for Beverage Checks and On-Ins. Do a good job and your next trail is free! Email [email protected] to talk about it.
- STAY SAFE! Review Everyday is Wednesday’s updated COVID-19 guide here before joining us on trail.